1.Politicians in Boca Raton, Florida
2.Sports Legends in Boca Raton, Florida
3.Actors in Boca Raton, Florida
The sunshine and good vibes characteristic for Boca Raton, Florida, attract celebrities. Some were even born here and made their debut there.
Politicians in Boca Raton, Florida
Although Alfred F. Beiter was from New York, he retired and spent the rest of his life in Boca Raton. He’s buried in Boca Raton Cemetery.
During his political career, he has held the following positions:
- Supervisor of Amherst
- Elected many times as a Democrat to in Congress
- U. S. Representative for New York districts
- Chairman of the Committee on War Claims during the Seventy-fifth Congress
- Assistant to the US Secretary of the Interior
- President of the National Customs Service Association
- Deputy for the Treasury Department
Sports Legends in Boca Raton, Florida
- Derek Bell
Although he is from the UK, Derek Bell owned a property in Boca Raton. He was a very famous and successful racing driver. He’s especially well-known for endurance. He has also raced in Formula 1 for Ferrari, McLaren, Surtees, and Tecno. Derek Bell won:
- Le Mans 24 hours five times
- The Daytona 24 three times
- The World Sportscar Championship twice.
- Yvenson Bernard
The 5-10, 205-pound athlete comes from Boca Raton. He was a four-year starter. He played running back, fullback, and solid security at Boca Raton High School. He drove Florida’s 5A football group in scoring his senior season. Bernard decided to commit to Oregon State Beavers.
Actors in Boca Raton, Florida
- Reed Alexander
The young man from Boca Raton started as an actor. He got famous for Nickelodeon’s iCarly where he played the role of Nevel Papperman. He also made an appearance in Nickelodeon’s Sam & Cat in the SuperPsycho episode.
Today, he is also a journalist and a healthy lifestyle activist.
- The representative for the American Heart Association
- Engaged with advancing Michelle Obama’s program called Let’s Move
- Attributed with having the option to get good dieting messages to youthful crowds
- Created a site and later on a book on good dieting equipped towards youngsters
- Rebecca Brooke
The young actress is from Chicago, but like Alfred F. Beiter she ended her life in Boca Raton. She’s an actress who specializes in erotic films. These were autonomously-created, low-spending highlight films. They serve as a vehicle for the presentation of non-unequivocal sexual circumstances. They promote unwarranted nudity.